Re: SWICG Links -- SWICG Forum/Threaded Discussions Working Group Meeting

Hi all,

The Forum and Threaded Discussions Task Force meetings have now been added
to the main SWICG calendar <https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/socialcg/calendar/>
(the next one is on the first Thurs in June).
The minutes for today's meeting can be found at:
https://community.nodebb.org/topic/18012/minutes-from-2-may-2024-wg-meeting