Re: Agenda items for Friday

I can only attend for the first half hour and would like to bring up :-

 - HTTP Webfinger issue -
https://github.com/swicg/activitypub-webfinger/issues/23

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.