Re: "ActivityPub and Webfinger" CG Note, First Draft

Formalization of a spec for JRD inline with XRD issue
https://github.com/swicg/activitypub-webfinger/issues/18.

there is no concrete definition for JRD. I believe SWICG needs to do
further formalization to produce a JRD JSONSchema to parallel the XRD XSD
Schema :-

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/v1.0/cs01/xrd-1.0-cs01.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/xrd/v1.0/os/xrd-1.0-os.xsd

If you/anyone wants to collaborate on this with me then please follow and
possibly add to the issue.

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.