Re: "ActivityPub and Webfinger" CG Note, First Draft

a,

Cool, thank you, I will attempt to align my Bash and TypeScript
implementations with your documentation :)

webfinger :-

    https://gist.github.com/AaronNGray/62df5b615195b68d765ca0dc12a6fc21

query rel=self :-

    https://gist.github.com/AaronNGray/dcb482cd44b802064b6cb62d8f41f1a9

I have not released my TypeScript implementation yet though.

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.