Re: Show: apchk.cgi - a Webfinger => ActivityPub Resolver and Checker

Hi Aaron,

On Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:44:29 +0000
Aaron Gray <aaronngray@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just for the hack, I put together a *webfinger* bash script using bash,
> curl, and jq.

That should be circulated more! I wondered, if that would be preferable for the blog post, but went with the heavier toolchain approach to get stricter validation.

> I also have TypeScript Node.js client and server versions.
>
> Also am working on an http-signatures in bash too and accompanying
> TypeScript Node.js client and server.

That's wonderful! Once I explored signatures in order to send likes: https://codeberg.org/mro/activitypub/src/branch/master/like.sh

To have sh examples can be really instructive, you clearly see what's really going on.

Can you share more of them?

Marcus