Re: Data Portability Task Force in the SocialCG

Oh I am a big fan of tracking issues.   I do especially like to manage
lists of issues to help with communication and transparency because a giant
unfiltered list of issues doesn't tell you what a team is or is not doing,
so at some point
* Some issues will get closed as "not doing" - a list of things you're not
doing is so valuable to maintaining scope and ability to finish work!
* Some things that would be nice but are overbroad or underspecified will
be replaced with (usually several) smaller, more scoped issues

That seems like normal practice in actively-managed open source and private
software project management, but it's less normal practice in specification
work.

Lisa