Re: Protocol-level attacks?

On Sat, Jul 6, 2024 at 11:34 AM Johannes Ernst <
johannes.ernst@dazzlelabs.net> wrote:

> The background of my question is more trying to understand the classes of
> invalid messages / requests that FediTest “fixtures” should be able to
> produce when instructed by a test.

Ah, sure! That makes more sense. Still feels significantly lower priority
than AP compliance fixtures, and maybe still scope creep a bit, since I'd
generally expect invalid JSON (etc) to be handled by lower level parsing
libraries that AP implementations use, instead of rolling their own...but
never hurts to capture ideas!

--
https://snarfed.org/