Re: FYI: FediTest.org

Heh, more like coordinated parallel development on overlaps subsets of
the "testing use-cases", a very helpful concept (and deliverable
category) that Johannes socialized on the call yesterday:
https://github.com/swicg/meetings/tree/main/2024-01-30-testingTF

@Johannes, would you be interested in taking the pen on a use-cases
markdown file in
https://github.com/swicg/ap-test-suite-taskforce
(or on social hub first, perhaps, since many potential contributors
prefer not to have to use GH?)

If the answer is "no" or "not this week, too much to do", would you mind
me doing it based on your slides from yesterday?

Thanks,
__bumble