Re: Call for Agenda: Testing Task Force Sync Call, 30Jan

All of the above sounds great to discuss.

This doesn't need sync agenda time, and is probably too long to digest
before the meeting. That's cool, it's async-friendly and a status report
video activitypub-testing overview 2024-01-29
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRicTYlTHFk> and has ~5min videos for each
of 5 parts of how activitypub-testing
<https://codeberg.org/socialweb.coop/activitypub-testing> and
activitypub-testing-website
<https://activitypub-testing-website.socialweb.coop/> works.
i hope the video transcodes to hd fully w/in an hour or so, sorry it it
doesn't but I'm going to sleep :P Even without full res you can get the
gist of most demos and can hear the narration of how things fit together.
(big caveat: lots is still WIP. I'm sharing here since its relevant
activity since last TF call, not because anything mentioned is recommended
for wide use right now)

I'm ready for a break from all that though, and I'm excited to learn from
other testing approaches on the call
tty in a few hours