Re: Portability work tempo

Hi Lisa, and Evan,

I am definitely up for it. I am currently looking at both Twitter and
FaceBook download data for their feeds, and intend to analyse, document,
and automate reading (and possibly writing) of them as a
TypeScript library. I am also interested in extending ActivityPub/Streams
to support Post, Comment, and like/dislike base feeds. So would be very
interested.

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.