Re: Data Portability Task Force in the SocialCG

This is exciting to see. I think this is a much needed feature.

I do have some questions about the existing statements in the git
repository and how that would work in real life. But I can save those
for when it is more appropriate.

Thanks for taking up the post Lisa.

Scott