Re: ActivityPub editor's draft

Evan,
Thanks again for kicking this off, I'm incredibly excited about AP getting
an ongoing Editors Draft.

One change that I'd like to propose, though -- can we move the AP Editor's
Draft to the SWICG github org?
We don't want incoming developers to be confused that the SWICG-stewarded
changes represent the old WG's work.
Meaning, we can add a link to the top of the TR that says something like
work is continuing at the SWICG, here's link to editor's draft, etc.
It'll also help with the governance of the E.D., since most of us in the
group don't have access to the WG's repo.

Dmitri