Re: More detailed OWL2 definitions of Activity Vocabulary

On 04/02/24 23:14, Johannes Ernst wrote:
>> On Feb 4, 2024, at 12:53, Cristiano Longo
>> <cristianolongo@opendatahacklab.org> wrote:
>>
>> The Activity Vocabulary specification is provided as a text document
>> written in natural language. But, aside this, the vocabulary is also
>> described in a non-normative OWL ontology. I published a new ontology
>> where the constrains provided in the text document are encoded as
>> OWL2 constraints. Right now I focused on class descriptions, but I
>> plan to consider also all others vocabulary definitions.
>>
>> The ontology is available at http://www.opendatahacklab.org/ns/as2extdefs
>
> For curiosity, how are you expecting this to be used?

I can say how I intend to use it. I'm doing this job in order to get a
deeper understanding of the ActivityPub specification, as it is
confusing me. I planned to realize a test cases generator, in particular
to get the "expected" intended audience. But, the first step to this is
to provide a full specification in a formal framework (such as OWL2) of AS2.