Re: Towards a Unified Open Social Web Spec

cfr. https://www.w3.org/TR/activitystreams-core/#jsonld

> On 28/08/24 15:24, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> > How so?

AFAICT Not everyone follows the
`https://www.w3.org/ns/activitystreams` @context
JSON-LD definition to the letter adding and making variant object types.

My idea is that that "extra" compliant "interop" servers may also augment
the activitystreams spec with the source or destination agents extensions
and deviations based on the agents id or its domain thus determining its id.

It would be nice to have a webfinger agent id field and maybe an augmented
context field variant agents could give, falling back to the determinism of
the id then the domain augmented by a common repositioryt of deviant agent
extensions and deviations.

Kind regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org | @aaronngray@threads.net

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, Amataur Computer Scientist and Environmentalist and
Climate Science Disseminator.