Re: tpac

I can't make it to TPAC.  Last time we talked about LOLA I promised to find
some time for another task force, but also I wanted to make a little more
progress on existing issues first, so I got some updates done yesterday
after clearing other responsibilities off my plate, and can return to that
soon.  I've got a PR that reorganizes the document better and I'm working
through some copyedits from tallted.

Question on https://github.com/swicg/activitypub-data-portability/issues/31
(Bumblefudge) - are the two FEPs that talk about Move activity consistent?
one says to send a Move, the other to send an Announce (FEP 0f2a and 7628
Lisa