Re: Portability task force topic - object identifiers across moves

Great, I am flexible timewise.

I would like us to be able to spend some time to at least consider this
within the wider context of :-

a) Data synchronization for redundant storage across multiple servers.
b) data transfer, transportation, and backup, and security there of
c) backend cloud storage systems, and W3C SOLID POD's
d) seeing users data as theirs and as a whole
e) the ramifications and possible connections of these on LOLA

So if we can add these as a semi session to the agenda as I think they are
all highly related and need to be at least beared in mind, at most part of
an integrated interoperable set of standards.

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray - @AaronNGray@fosstodon.org

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.