Re: New project for documenting miscellaneous terms

I'm not disagreeing with that, I'm just saying that whatever comments
anyone might have about the @vocab feature, the 4 mastodon extensions
discussed on the repo so far (and all approved by the CG) have nothing to
do with @vocab because they define themselves explicitly in the @context
document