Re: New project for documenting miscellaneous terms

Yes! I had the same idea. Mastodon has a long list, many could be good
candidates, notably indexable, discoverable, suspended, as:sensitive, etc.
https://docs.joinmastodon.org/spec/activitypub/#extensions-not-defined-by-activitystreams

--
https://snarfed.org/