Re: New project for documenting miscellaneous terms

(That's not the recommended way to do extensions any more,
but it was popular in the early days of AP.)

Is this true? All of the extensions I've seen that we use for Mastodon
explicitly say {@id: "as:whatever"} in the context document. Which
extensions are you referring to?