Re: FAQs and Meeting Chat for Social CG Meeting [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

+1

the two wickedest problems we currently face are
1.) who defines (and thus gatekeeps) the status of "implementer" of a
given set of specs,
and
2.) which implementations are
"significiant"/production-grade/widely-used, which end-user metrics
matter, etc

if both of those questions were trivial to define and agree on, we might
only have complex problems which could be swiftly dispatched by a panel
of experienced implementers, but instead we have wicked problems without
consensual definitions.

thanks,
__bumble