Re: Please Keep Our Decentralized Web Standards Open

+1 to everything Lisa wrote.

As this is my first post to this group, a short introduction is in
order: My name is Christian Pietsch, and I joined SWICG a week ago
signing IPR & CLA. I run Fediverse services for Digitalcourage, a
digital rights NGO founded 1987 in Germany (Chaos family and EDRi
member). See my sig for links.

Christian

--
Christian Pietsch | Digitalcourage e.V.: https://digitalcourage.de