Re: AS2/AP tasks for a chartered social web working group

It would be nice to unify as many of the edge cases of replies / comments /
conversations that currently exist in various implementations as possible.
AS type, privacy/visibility, ownership/permissions, self-replies vs others,
blocking/revocation, collections/ordering, backfilling/syncing, etc.

Maybe solutions to these are CG/FEP level, too complex or breaking for the
WG.

Peter Zingg