Re: Data Portability Report draft

Ohai!  I guess this is a good time to speak up!

I'm new to the role of CTO of DTI/dtinit.org  and I'm still figuring out
what my projects will be and what my job will entail, besides supporting
DTI's policy work whenever tech expertise is needed.  I'm in the midst of
meeting with lots of people and building a good sense of what's going on
and where there's the most potential to help.  I have a background in Open
Source as well as Open Standards (IETF), with more recent work experience
in startups getting good stuff running on shoestring budgets.

I've got the meeting sept 22 on my calendar now, just need to figure out
how I'm supposed to join it,

Lisa