Re: Let's have a joint Solid CG and Social CG meeting

čt 12. 10. 2023 v 16:39 odesílatel Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name>
napsal:

> I think this is a great idea.

Cool idea.  There's also an intersection between solid and activity pub,
namely linked data.

The original semantic inbox concept became solid inbox, which is closely
related to activity pub inboxes.

Worth noting that Solid aims to start a WG this year (2023), and that
there's a degree of commonality between some Solid deliverables and some
REC track SocialCG work items.