Re: ActivityPub side effects

On 13/11/23 11:06, Aaron Gray wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 03:38, Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name> wrote:
>
>     An activity should occur in an actor's inbox if the activity was
>     addressed to that actor, or if it was addressed to a collection that
>     the actor belongs to -- usually, a collection of followers of some
>     other
>     actor.
>
>     Activities addressed to `Public` usually appear only in the
>     inboxes of
>     actors that follow the activity's `actor` property.
>
>     I don't know if there's a way to specify that in OWL.
>

> Off the top of my head it should just be a predicate.

Yes it is, I'm quite sure side effects may be expressed in first order
logic, my question is did some one attempted something similar? If yes,
does this predicate fall in some decidable fragment of FOL, may be Horn
rules or OWLDL? I have found an OWL specification of ActivityPub at

https://github.com/steve-bate/activitypub-ontology

but I need to have a closer look to it.

Any other reference will be appreciated.

CL