Re: End-to-end Encrypted Messaging in ActivityPub

Great share, Peter! I missed that.

That uses the ietf message layer security I linked to in my earlier
message. (aka 'MLS')
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mls/about/
https://messaginglayersecurity.rocks/

To my knowledge, this MLS approach is one of the best out there, so I'm
thrilled to see this. Thanks again.