Re: Six Months In: Thoughts On The Current Post-Twitter Diaspora Options

Melvin et al, you'll hopefully be glad to hear that the Bluesky web app and
mobile apps are now open source, including full commit history back to the
beginning: https://github.com/bluesky-social/social-app

--
https://snarfed.org/