Re: Monthly SWICG call times poll

Ok, so, surprising noone, picking a call time for more than two people (let
alone a community group's worth) is challenging (read: impossible).
(Most recent state of the doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/el2PJ56b ).

We've got a couple of challenges here -- usual time zone difficulties, and
weekdays vs evenings/weekends (with some people being only able to make one
and not the other).

But, the important thing is to start (we can adjust course as we go).
Especially keeping in mind that a large swath of the SocialWeb community
dislikes voice calls, and complementary conversations will continue on
forums, chat, and repos.

So my proposal would be either:

1) Let's just pick a time for a regular monthly call (Wednesdays at 2pm EST
or Fridays at 9am EST, for example).

or

2) Let's have _two_ calls a month, on the first and third weeks, one being
on a weekday, and the alternating one being on a weekend.

In addition, if people find it helpful, I'd be happy to host informal
"developer hacking/office hours" type of voice calls, on the other weeks of
the month.

If people don't object, we can hold our first call this coming week on
Friday May 19th at 9am EST, and go from there.

Dmitri