Re: Monthly SWICG call times poll

po 8. 5. 2023 v 22:55 odesílatel Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
napsal:

> Hey Evan, I think I was waiting for a few more responds, but no time like
> the present, right? Also, where's /your/ response -- we want to see you
> there :)
>
> How do people feel about the Tuesday at 4pm EST or the Weds at 1pm EST
> time slots?

The SWXG used to do weekly calls for about 3 years.  Weekly is a gruelling
schedule.  I think I was the only one that did every call.  We interviewed
people from almost all the major companies and projects.  I remember being
highly impressed with Evan's talk on identica.

If memory serves the slot that suited the most people was about 6pm ish, or
a monday.  Someone else in the group may be able to confirm.