Re: Issue Triage 3 May 2023

čt 4. 5. 2023 v 14:53 odesílatel Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name>
napsal:

> Melvin,
>
> That sounds like a solution I can live with!
>
> In the future, I'll include either the full text of the page in the
> comment, if it's short, or a brief summary, if it's long, as well as a link
> to the wiki page.

Thanks you Evan, I believe it will greatly assist in connecting the
wiki/primer material with the corresponding issues.

I've added a link from the wiki back to the issue, completing the circle,
to one issue, and will do more if I get time.

These improvements help improve the process going forward. Let's see how
well lit works.

Aside: I think there is some utility of GitHub labels, I'll also point out
this JSON-LD board from W3C:

https://github.com/orgs/w3c/projects/4