Re: AP/AS2 Issue Triage livestream

po 1. 5. 2023 v 19:50 odesílatel Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name>
napsal:

> I linked from the GitHub issue to the primer page.
>
> I don't think a link in the opposite direction makes sense, so I'm not
> going to add it. I won't delete it if someone else adds it, though.
>
> https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/422#issuecomment-1514975708

I noticed that the wiki history [1] shows a recent entry made by you last
week, with the previous update dating back 7 years to March 2016, also by
you. While I appreciate your efforts in working on a primer, it's unclear
if the wiki is actively utilized as a collaborative knowledge base by this
group.

You mentioned that it may take around 20 sessions to catch up on both
repositories. It would be helpful if you could provide a more detailed plan
and seek consensus from the group, as the wiki does not appear to be part
of the group's established workflow.

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=Activity_Streams&action=history