Re: Announce Seppo.Social v0.1 and Request for Comments

Quoting Marcus Rohrmoser (2023-02-09 11:12:40)
> On 9 Feb 2023, at 11:07, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>
> > Quoting Marcus Rohrmoser (2023-02-09 10:49:35)
> >>
> >> Find it at https://Seppo.Social/downloads/
> >
> > Is it Free software?  If so, where is the source?
>
> It is GPL3, the changelog tells the sourcecode link
> https://Seppo.Social/v/ad4525f
> (later releases will come with a tarball)

Ah, I see it now (and also wondered, because I seem to recall having
looked at the source previously).

I can recommend to point to the source also from the README.txt file,
since I imagine I am not the only one expecting a changelog to contain,
well, a log of changes.

If it is because you want "ME" to not be bothered with technical stuff
then I suggest you consider adding a READTECH.txt file or similar.

In any case, good luck with your project!

 - Jonas

 * Sponsorship: https://ko-fi.com/drjones