Re: Community Events Calendar and Website

This is great! There is movement and organization :-)

Q: how are you planning to create agendas for these (and future) meetings? I guess there is a place and time where just everybody speaks up in turn and so fills the hour, as some SWICG meetings have gone, and if that is the intent, maybe the respective meeting notices could say so. Or do you have something more structured in mind for either of the two scheduled meetings?

(As you may have seen in a previous post, I’d be interested in putting a short presentation together on the subject of test suite requirements and potential approach, but I’ll only do that if there’s a reasonable chance I can actually deliver it...)

Best,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst

Fediforum <https://fediforum.org/>