Re: Issue Triage livestream

Ah, right. It looks like Social Hub is called out as canonical on the CG page.

W3C groups usually work either on the mailing list or on the wiki.

I’m setting up an account on the service and I’ll answer the question there.

I’d prefer to keep group communications on the official W3C channels, though: GitHub, wiki, mailing list.

The right place to ask questions about AP and AS2 is on GitHub.

The right place to ask questions about wiki page is on the wiki (or, more likely, just make the changes).

Evan