Re: Reminder: survey

I didn’t put it anywhere than on this list because it is really intended as a survey of the people engaged in the SWICG.The idea was not to have people come in with opinions unless they self-identified as b being interested in SWICG by being on this list, for the purposes of this survey.

There are tons of other places, of course, where it would be useful to do surveys!!

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst
Blog: https://reb00ted.org/