Re: improving key exchange over ActivityPub

Apologies, I forgot Ben's proposal:

http://files.de.adversary.org/crypto/ac/index.html

Is anyone aware of this going anywhere beyond this draft?

Cheers,
- Sean

Sean O'Brien
Fellow, Information Society Project at Yale Law School
Founder, Privacy Lab at Yale ISP, https://privacylab.yale.edu