Re: Thoughts on directions for a rebooted SWICG

Hi Shel,

You can go here and click unsubscribe and go through the unsubscribe
process. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swicg/

With regards to it being a feudal system, perhaps that is something we will
address in the group. I would like to see single user instances in addition
to these many user instances. You don't have to be technical to host an
instance because there are Mastodon hosting services. This group is about
evolving the Fediverse but I think we are already off to a good start.

Kind Regards,
Adam