Re: Introducing Lee LeFever of Common Craft

[ taking lee out for a moment...]

The look cool. But we have to be a little bit careful. The presentations
are done in a very easy-to-understand way... for English or American
audience. I am not sure that would be true outside this circle. Or
outright problematic. For example, we have to check whether some of his
standards hand movements are not offensive in other cultures (he has a
movement he uses for 'good' which made me thinking...)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/