Re: posing a call for community projects on the upcoming GRDDL standard

Leo Sauermann wrote:

> in todays telcom we spoke about a possible Challenge we could pose to
> push GRDDL to the public.
> We came up with the idea to describe what has to be done to make it
> rock, and then hope that
> the community will pick it up.
>
> the previous call for community projects was:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/CommunityProjects.html
> http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2007/03/07/sweo_community_projects
>
> I would open up the call to include RDFa (to make more people happy),
> but allowing grddl alone is also ok.

I would also open it up to RDFa. Note that, via the XSLT script of
Fabien Gandon, RDFa is also GRDDL-able, ie, there is no real problem
here. Furthermore, the upcoming RDFa syntax document will refer to an
HTML profile document, and the latter should (eventually...:-) be edited
to refer to the XSLT script. Ie, RDFa is a also a GRDDL citizen:-)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/