Re: Preliminary Agenda for the SWEO F2F - You are invited to the German outpost

Susie M Stephens wrote:
> Hi Leo,
>
> At the moment we have only requested a polycom phone for the SWEO F2F. I'll
> see if we can have cameras set up too, but I'm doubtful.

I do not think so either. The meeting does not take place in the meeting
room that is close to the W3C mini-empire in the building:-), so setting
up cameras may be too complicated.

ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/