Re: need editing help on the cool URI document

Richard,

could you fix the graphics & commit the sources of the graphics to SVN?
(I fixed the acme.com -> example.com in the text already)

Once this is done, we can do what Ivan suggested: move the last open
issues into the document as
@@@ Editor's note: this is open issues @@@ and then publish the document
as WG draft in the SWEO space.

I mentioned "non-information resource" in the text, but you are right,
the term was born in engineering's hell.
(look at latest draft, especially this section:
http://gnowsis.opendfki.de/repos/gnowsis/papers/2006_11_concepturi/html/cooluris_sweo_note.html#distinguishing
)

BUT - exactly THIS problem was the itch that I had the last four years,
which I called "uri crisis", and is the thing that made me want to write
the document in the first place, so no wonder that we have to scratch it
a bit longer... :-/

best
Leo

It was Richard Cyganiak who said at the right time 29.11.2007 14:27 the
following words: