Re: Semantic Camp

London has a major drawback: it is b....dy expensive. The price of an
hotel might be easily the double than elsewhere in a comparative hotel.
Ie, having a f2f in London might be unnecessarily costly...

Ivan

P.S. And I _love_ London, it is one of my favourite cities:-(

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/