Re: need editing help on the cool URI document

Leo & al, just a point of process, not content.

We have received (well, Susie and I:-) some comments that we did not
really follow the process when publishing this note and other groups may
not consider the result of the editing as final yet. In other words,
another round of comment on the editorial results may be necessary
anyway. What this means is that, at some point, when you feel
comfortable, we will publish a SWEO Working Draft (at the moment, we do
_not_ have an official SWEO document, only an editor's draft), and ask
for a next round of review. If the reviews all converge to zero, then we
can freeze the result as a W3C Note.

What this means is: it may be a good approach to put the remark/question
below explicitly in the document as open issue and publish the whole
draft that way, and then contact the TAG/SWD again explicitly referring
to those issues. We will have more chance to get an official review and
answer than doing it otherwise...

When the text gets to that point, then the formal publishing of the
document will have to be done with me (as staff contact, that is...)

Cheers

I.

[snip]

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/