Re: [SWEO][Logos] RFC

To me (9) is the one which is less abstract and which conveys the
values.  (7) would be nice if the S was clearer.

My preferred ones are 9, then 1, and then 7.

Melli

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Melli Annamalai | Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.603.897.3218

Learn about Oracle Semantic Technologies:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/semantic_technologies/index.html