Re: [SWEO][Logos] status update

Benjamin Nowack wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've added another logo design draft to [1]. It's a little more
> graph-like.
>
> If I understood correctly, then the ball is in the comm team's
> court now, with Ian going to propose a meeting time.

Well, we will have to agree on a time:-)

I think it would be better if the group could agree on one of the
designs, submit *that* one to the comm team and maybe show the other
possible designs for the SW as addition.

Which one would you choose? My choise go for 1 or 4; I have difficulties
to 'read' the SW letters on the others, I must admig...

Ivan