Re: dc date refinement for sent/received

Johannes,

is it o.k. if I forward this question to the Semantic Web interest
group: semantic-web@w3.org. I think that group, which is a gathering of
SW developers, is a better group to answer this question than the SWEO
IG (which is more looking at outreach issues). Alternatively, you can
also post the mail to that mailing list directly.

Sincerely

Ivan