Subject: RE: Exploratory question on a W3C meeting
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 11:51:51 +0100
From: Roar Arne Fjellheim <Roar.Arne.Fjellheim@computas.com>
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Roar Arne Fjellheim <Roar.Arne.Fjellheim@computas.com>

 Dear Ivan,

You have two options:

1. The conference hotel (Clarion Hotel, Stavanger) has tentatively
booked a meeting room from 9am - the rest of the day. The price is NOK
425 pr. person incl. lunch (approx. EUR 50 per person).

2. OLF (Oil Industry Association) offers you a nice meeting room (seats
40) for the full day, free of charge (courtesy of Thore Langeland, OLF).
They are located slightly outside the city center, approx. 15 min by
taxi.

Please let me know as soon as you make a firm decision.

Regards,
- Roar