Re: SWEO F2F

Susie Stephens wrote:

> We need to make plans as to when and where we will hold the next SWEO
> F2F. I think it'd be good if we could hold the meeting in Europe, as the
> last one was in the US. Please could you let me know which of the
> following options would work for you.
>
> [X] April 19/20 -  Stavanger, Norway

Yes; I have asked my Norwegian contacts if they can help for a meeting place

> [X] April 19/20 - London, UK

Works for me (probably would have to fly from London to Norway, makes it
a bit complex)

> [  ] April 19/20 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Yes:-) Only caveat: hotel reservations will have to do as early as
possible. I can try to make a meeting room reservation at CWI.

> [  ] June 7/8 - Innsbruck, Austria
> [  ] June 7/8 - London, UK
> [  ] June 7/8 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Honestly, I would not be in favour. I have to go to Washington the week
after, and, due to family reasons, I would prefer to stay at home that
week:-(