Re: "RDF/XML Lite" task force?

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your comments. I guess you are right that solving
this issue could be done via SWIG, although I don't expect
to get very far there. I was hoping for a small group of
focused people, but yeah, maybe there is a chance to start
something similar to the recently created vCard/RDF work.

Cheers,
Benjamin