Re: Hacker rally questionnaire draft, take 2

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>> What about a blog post centered around the above that propagates
>> outwards via Planet RDF, Technorati, and other conversation trackers?
>> If you  post this to a public blog with  comment  capability a
>> discussion will cluster around post.  Once this happens we have content
>> in RSS and/or Atom, and once in this form, I and others can transform
>> the Discussion Threads and Blog Posts into RDF Data.
>>
>> I think this is worth a shot.
>>

> As an addition to other channels, that is probably fine. Having said
> that: we may also decide to put a news item on the page of the SW
> activity news[1] which *is* a blog (technically) and is also aggregated
> by planet rdf. My expectation is that most of the people whom we want to
> reach are regular readers of planetrdf anyway... I am not sure it is
> worth repeating the same news by spreading to all our blogs...
>

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/anews/

Ivan,

Please note that I am not expecting everyone to replicate the same
content via our respective blogs :-) I am referring to something that's
very similar to what Danny Ayres suggested a while back, which is for us
to discuss the issues via our own blogs (outbound links in our
commentary for instance) or via the comment trail that we develop as we
respond to said post(s).

I hope I have clarified matters :-)

>> Others: I think we should also expose the SWEO questionnaire's via our
>> respective Blogs.
>>

> I am not sure. We spent some time to select those people whose opinion
> we are interested in, and the questionnaire has been carefully drafted
> for those....

As indicated above, simply commenting or discussing via blog posts from
different perspectives spreads the word. The idea is to be loose and
informal while maximizing the inherent network effects that the Web
accords us etc..

Kingsley

--

Regards,